Press Contact: Lindsey Wolf I Cell: 301-697-9601 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Immediate Release:
Ninety Thirty at Rockland Estate Teams Up with Local Small Businesses to Offer a Dream Wedding Giveaway valued at $25,000+.
FAIRPLAY, MD The opening of Washington Counties newest event facility (yes, even in the midst of COVID-19) Ninety Thirty at Rockland Estate, today announced their teaming up with over a dozen local small business owners to offer one lucky couple a Dream Wedding valued at over $25,000.
Owner of Ninety Thirty, Amanda McCoy, recently worked with the county on the latest COVID-19 relief attempt for residents, It Takes a Village – a campaign partnered with the Community Action Council to raise funds for residents impacted by COVID-19. This sparked the vision for the New Beginnings: Dream Wedding Giveaway.
“Local is at the heart of everything we do. We know how our residents have been impacted by COVID-19. We also know hundreds of brides were forced to cancel, rescheduled, cancel, and reschedule again. A vicious and costly cycle that no bride should have to experience in planning their big day.”
The New Beginnings: Dream Wedding Giveaway features nearly every piece of the biggest day for many in a lifetime, covered – no cost at all. This includes the following:
- Donated Wedding Facility compliments of Ninety Thirty at Rockland Estate including upgraded package to utilize the mansion on the day of for getting ready. Package includes all table, chair, and linen rentals.
- Upgraded head table design and reception/ceremony chairs from BMR Rentals – a new rental company coming to Hagerstown this summer.
- $1,000 in florals along with the coolest airstream bar ($1,500 value) in the tri-state compliments of Shepherdstown’s boho maven, Westvirjeni.
- Newly opened K&B Bridals in Hagerstown graciously donated a $1,000 gift card towards that perfect dress. Their inventory features a line inspired by their team – dresses you can’t find anywhere else.
- A free wedding cake from the confection masters at Charlie & Sam’s bakery.
- New beginnings mean new movie watching nights as a married couple. La Rouge Home & Design is delivering a $750 gift card towards a new couch for your new start.
- Sharpsburg Pike’s own DSH Nutrition (who’s kitchen will open on the square in Summer 2021) is making sure you’re feeling your best on your big day with a 30-day meal prep package for two ($1,800 value)
- Aesthetics best injector, Chavi Oflofsky, owner of beBold Aesthetics is refreshing one lucky bride with free Botox and one syringe of filler, 30-days prior to the big day.
- Rollin’ Smoke Meats N’ Sweets, the best BBQ in Hagerstown, is giving away a $500 gift card towards catering expenses.
- Newly opened Mint to Brie Charcuterie is coming through with complimentary charcuterie boards for the day-of. Who doesn’t want delicious charcuterie as you prep for that big moment down the aisle?
- A Natural Portrayal Photography’s owner Lauren is offering free day-of photography services. Over $3,000 and photos that last a lifetime.
- Lashes are a girl’s best friend! Vee Beauty and Co., Hagerstown’s best lash specialists, are offering a free full last set ($250 value).
- Jammie Sue Beauty, an industry leader in all things beauty, is providing complimentary makeup and hair for the blushing bride, paired with a free consult.
- ICONIQ Events, the sister company to Ninety Thirty, is offering complimentary day-of wedding planning services ($2,500 value) by our experienced team.
- Toast to Your Big Day! DC Wine Guy’s got the best champagne in the bizz… score a bottle of Boizel Blanc de Blancs.
- Who doesn’t want a cool brew on their big day? Williamsport’s own Homaide Brewing is offering two-cases of beer featuring professionally designed labels and naming just for the lovely couple. Have your own beer for your rehearsal dinner or big day.
“We know a lot of brides have been impacted by COVID-19. Today alone I received a call from a local bride who is facing capacity limits at their current venue, forcing her to reduce her guest count by almost 50%. We want to be an outlet for brides to safely celebrate their big day. What other place than 30+ acres of fun.”
The New Beginnings: Dream Wedding Giveaway is open to all brides looking to marry in 2022 or 2023. Entering is easy. Simply complete the quick form found at https://ninetythirtyevents.com/dream-wedding-giveaway/.
The submission period will start on May 1. Entries will be welcome through 11:59PM on May 15th. For the full rules, please visit the Dream Wedding Giveaway page.
Ninety Thirty at Rockland Estate
Dating back to the early 1800’s, Rockland Estate has been considered a gem of Washington County, MD. From exquisitely landscaped grounds to the vintage barns, Ninety Thirty at Rockland Estate is an incomparable backdrop for any type of event. Let our experienced event management team guide you every step of the way to create a stress-free and memorable event your guests will never forget. Ninety Thirty is not just another wedding venue. An event with us is meant to be an experience. Our goal is to put you at ease and create a beautiful and lasting relationship so that you will return and share your other life memories with us! To us, each and every guest at Ninety Thirty is like family.